Applicants for the Personal Fitness Training Program must meet the following requirements for consideration for admission.
- Submit an Application For Admission with a $75.00 registration fee. The $75.00 registration fee is refundable prior to the first day of class. Note: The registration fee for Florida is $50.00 and is non-refundable.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or have a green card.
- Provide a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Provide documentation from a physician showing student is in good health to participate in the program.
- Be of good character.
Our school does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, or disability in accordance with federal and state guidelines.